CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

All About Me

I am: A very smart girl, and I have straight A's in school.

I have:a-lot of hobbies some of them are soccer, riding my bike,and hangin with my friends

I Am: SWEET!

I Think: I KNOW ALL OF THE STATES AND CAPITALS FOR NEXT WEEKS TEST."

I Know:that i have to keep my grades up

I Want: a i-pod for christmas

I Have: a turtle

I Dislike: sushi

I Miss: My dogs

I Fear: of dying

I Feel: depressed during school

I Smell: good

I Crave: chocolate

I Cry: when i think about my grandma's death

I Usually: go outside and play

I Search:the web

I Wonder: about boys

I Regret: the bad things i've done

I Love: my family

I Care: about my nephew

I Always: SlEEP!

I Worry: ABOUT my turtle

I Am Not: pessimistic

I Remember: when I jumped off a bunk bed and broke my arm

I Believe: in god

I Dance: to rap

I Don't Always: call people back

I Argue: with my siblings

I Write: in my diary

I Win:soccer games

I Lose: soccer games

I Wish: that i'll have a happily ever after

I Listen: to rap music

I Don't Understand:john mccain ( go Obama)

I Can Usually Be Found:outside

I Am Scared:of sharks eating me while i swim in the ocean

I Need:a phone

I Forget:to sometimes do my home work so i have to do it in the morning

I Am: done

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Blog! I wonder who helped you put something that fine together!

Parker said...

AWSOME!!!!!!!